Most Recent Posts
- Using Companion Models for Time-Domain Simulation of ODE’s
- CNC Router & Interview Questions
- Book chapter added on Direct Digital Synthesis
- Updated Filter Design Documentation
- New Programming Projects 26Dec2012
- New Book Chapter
- New Article in Microwaves and RF Out
- New Article in May Microwaves & RF
- Approximation for RMS
- Computing Data Windows Recursively
Archive for the Category: Software and Programming
Companion models can be used to quickly formulate the solution of simultaneous ordinary differential equations like those associated with analog circuitry. This approach is particularly helpful when this capability must be embedded in tools like MATLAB / SIMULINK / C++. The PDF file is located by following this link.
Major revision to my filter design documentation 5.74 MB
Two new software/programming projects added. One for the design of lumped-element lowpass Butterworth, Chebyshev, and elliptic filters. The second for the design of resistive pi- and tee-pad resistive attenuators. Look at the bottom of the Projects page.